We are committed to data security & the security & privacy of our users. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our privacy & data processing policies.
This policy applies to the processing of your personal data within the context of several services, tools, applications, websites, portals, online & offline promotional activities, sponsored communications through social media etc., which are guarenteed and or provided by us or a third party for us.
This policy is used for all personal data, which is collected by Marand d.o.o. (LLC), with its registered office at Koprska 100, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Marand is the controller and the party responsible for your data in the context of paragraph 7 of the GDPR and the person responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns about the use or processing of your data, please address them to:email@example.com +386 1 470 31 00 Koprska 100, Ljubljana
Every visit to our online content is logged and stored within our servers log files. These log files are processed by Marand only & contain these types of data:
- IP address - a unique number, used to identify a computer or other digital device on a network.
- a website visit event,
- your browser, operating system & other data necessary for communication between our server and your device,
- the time of the visit event.
This data is anonymous and is not merged or related to any other data we store. This data is used to provide & guarentee service & security for our users, website, network and data. This data is stored for 30 days after its creation.
- Google Analytics.
The provisions of this policy complement and do not repeal personal data protection laws & legislation. In cases of discrepancy between the two the applicable law or legislation overrides any provisions within this policy.
Non-personal data & its export
Marand processes your personal data, provided through forms filled out by our users with their consent. In such cases, Marand may collect the following personal data
- First name,
- Last name,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
Marand requires this data to better understand your needs and to guarantee effective communication. Marand may occasionally send promotional electronic messages about new products & services, special promotional offers or other information, which it deems of interest to the user to the electronic address provided.
Marand respects your rights of access, corrections, deletion requests or requests to restrict the use of your personal data. We also take steps in order to ensure the veracity of your data.
- You have the right to know what personal information Marand currently possesses;
- Marand will at your request send you a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form free of charge;
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you may request Marand corrects & updates this information;
- You have a right to object to Marand's processing of your personal data;
- You have a right to revoke your consent (if the consent is the legal basis of the processing of your personal information) at any time, without cost & for any reason. To do so please enquire about the use of personal data through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact us to erase any and all of your personal data Marand stores.
After you revoke your consent, Marand may not continue processing your data & must delete it from storage.
Protection of personal data
Marand implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection & security of personal data (some of the measures implemented by Marand are: use of firewalls and data encryption, control of physical access - protection of IT premises and equipment and control of authorizations for access to information with password systems for user authorization and identification).
Duration of personal data storage
Marand stores your personal data as long as is deemed necessary to provide services related to this information, but no longer than 5 years from the date of your consent, the data's submition or its update by you.
Marand: The organization Marand d.o.o. (LLC), registered at Koprska 100, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Marand processes personal data in accordance with current legislation - Article 5 of the general regulation on personal data protection act - EU regulation 2016/679.
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be directly or indirectly identified.
Processing: Any action or string of actions conducted with personal data or variations of personal data.